1. Data available for the element in the database, but not used in the output.
2. Element unchecked, but changed because of wrong syntax/format.
3. Numeric in element correct, but element changed because of wrong syntax/descriptor.
4. Element correct or unchecked, but moved because of wrong format.
5. Alternative available in database – for example, language, preferred locality name, alias name.
6. Unvalidated parts inside element like additional information.
7. Level change like moving HNO1 to HNO2 or swapping Locality2 with Locality1.
8. Type changed for fielded input only; for example, moving SubBuilding to Building Level 2.
9. General Postal Authority Rule.
A. Dominant match for dual address processing.
B. Relevance is only a country-wide default and cannot be trusted.
C. Fast Completion Overflow.
D. Numeric for range expansion (interpolated).
E. Language not available for the country, database language returned.
F. Output address is outdated.