infacmd Command Programs
The infacmd program supports all Informatica application services. The Informatica domain has a separate infacmd programs to support each application service.
The command line interface has the following infacmd programs:
- infacmd advanced manages advanced features like account lockout and plug-in validation.
- infacmd as manages Analyst Services.
- infacmd cms manages Content Management Services.
- infacmd csm manages the CSM diagnostics.
- infacmd dis manages Data Integration Services.
- infacmd ide migrates Data Explorer Legacy objects to Informatica Data Explorer.
- infacmd ipc exports mappings from the Model repository to the PowerCenter repository.
- infacmd isp administers the domain, security, and PowerCenter application services.
- infacmd mrs manages Model Repository Services.
- infacmd ms lists and runs deployed mappings.
- infacmd oie manages exporting objects from the Model repository and importing objects into the Model repository.
- infacmd ps manages the profiling warehouse contents, profiles, and scorecards.
- infacmd pwx manages PowerExchange® Listener and Logger Services.
- infacmd rds manages the Reporting and Dashboards Service.
- infacmd rms manages the Resource Manager Service.
- infacmd rtm manages import and export operations for reference table data.
- infacmd sch manages the Scheduler Service.
- Infacmd search manages the Search Service.
- infacmd sql manages SQL data services that you deploy to the Data Integration Service.
- infacmd wfs manages workflows that you deploy to the Data Integration Service.
- infacmd ws manages web services that you deploy to the Data Integration Service.
- infacmd xrf manages XML files exported from the Model repository.