Workflow Variables in Human Task Instance Notifications
Effective in version 10.1.1, you can use workflow variables to write information about a Human task instance to an email notification. The variables record information about the task instance when a user completes, escalates, or reassigns a task instance.
To display the list of variables, open the Human task and select the step that defines the Human task instances. On the
Notifications view, select the message body of the email notification and press the $+CTRL+SPACE keys.
The notification can display the following variables:
- The time that the workflow engine performs the user instruction to escalate, reassign, or complete the task instance.
- The owner of the task instance at the time that the workflow engine escalates or completes the task. Or, the owner of the task instance after the engine reassigns the task instance.
- The task instance status after the engine performs the user instruction to escalate, reassign, or complete the task instance. The status names are READY and IN_PROGRESS.
- The type of instruction that the engine performs. The variable values are escalate, reassign, and complete.
- The task instance identifier that the Analyst tool displays.
For more information, see the
Informatica 10.1.1 Developer Workflow Guide.