New Resource Types
Effective in version 10.2.1, Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog extracts metadata from several new data sources.
You can create resources in Informatica Catalog Administrator to extract metadata from the following data sources:
- Azure Data Lake Store
- Online cloud file storage platform.
- Database Scripts
- Database scripts to extract lineage information. The Database Scripts resource is available for technical preview. Technical preview functionality is supported but is unwarranted and is not production-ready. Informatica recommends that you use these features in non-production environments only.
- Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
- Cloud-based file storage web service.
- Business Intelligence tool that allows you to extract metadata from the QlikView source system.
- Import metadata from files in SharePoint.
- Import metadata from files in OneDrive.
For more information about the new resources, see the
Informatica 10.2 .1 Catalog Administrator Guide.