PowerExchange for Amazon S3
Effective in version 10.2.1, PowerExchange for Amazon S3 includes the following features:
- For a client-side encryption, you can configure the customer master key ID generated by AWS Key Management Service in the connection in the native environment. For a server-side encryption, you can configure the customer master key ID generated by AWS Key Management Service in the connection in the native environment and Spark engine.
- For a server-side encryption, you can configure the Amazon S3-managed encryption key or AWS KMS-managed customer master key to encrypt the data while uploading the files to the buckets.
- You can create an Amazon S3 file data object from the following data source formats in Amazon S3:
- You can compress an ORC data in the Zlib compression format when you write data to Amazon S3 in the native environment and Spark engine.
- You can create an Amazon S3 target using the
Create Target option in the target session properties.
- You can use complex data types on the Spark engine to read and write hierarchical data in the Avro and Parquet file formats.
- You can use Amazon S3 sources as dynamic sources in a mapping. Dynamic mapping support for PowerExchange for Amazon S3 sources is available for technical preview. Technical preview functionality is supported but is unwarranted and is not production-ready. Informatica recommends that you use these features in non-production environments only.
For more information, see the
Informatica PowerExchange for Amazon S3 10.2.1 User Guide.