Effective in version 10.2.2, you can use the following Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog REST APIs:
- Business Terms REST APIs. You can return, update, or delete an accepted, inferred, or rejected business term.
- Catalog Events REST APIs. You can access, update, or delete the user configuration, email configuration, and user subscriptions.
- Object Certification APIs. You can list, update, and delete the certification properties for an object.
- Object Comments APIs. You can list, create, update, and delete comments, replies, and votes for a data object.
- Object Reviews APIs. You can list, create, update, and delete reviews, ratings, and votes for a review.
For more information about the REST APIs, see the
Informatica 10.2 .2 Enterprise Data Catalog REST API Reference.