PowerExchange for Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
Effective in version 10.2.2, PowerExchange for Microsoft Azure Blob Storage includes the following functionality:
- You can run mappings in the Azure Databricks environment.
- You can configure the US government Microsoft Azure end-points.
- You can compress data in the following formats when you read data from or write data to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage:
- You can use Microsoft Azure Blob Storage objects as dynamic sources and targets in a mapping.
- You can read the name of the file from which the Data Integration Service reads the data at run-time in the native environment.
- You can configure the relative path in
Blob Container Override in the advanced source and target properties.
For more information, see the
Informatica PowerExchange for Microsoft Azure Blob Storage 10.2.2 User Guide.