PowerExchange for Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse
Effective in version 10.2.2, PowerExchange for Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse includes the following functionality:
- You can run mappings in the Azure Databricks environment.
- You can configure the US government Microsoft Azure end-points in mappings that run in the native environment and on the Spark engine.
- You can generate error files in the Microsoft Azure Blob Storage container. The error files contain rejected rows and the cause for the rejected rows.
- You can define the batch size in advance target properties in the native environment.
- You can configure full pushdown optimization to push transformation logic to source databases and target databases. Use pushdown optimization to improve task performance by using the database resources.
- You can use Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse objects as dynamic sources and targets in a mapping.
The full pushdown optimization and the dynamic mappings functionality for PowerExchange for Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse is available for technical preview. Technical preview functionality is supported but is unwarranted and is not production-ready. Informatica recommends that you use these features in non-production environments only.
For more information, see the
Informatica PowerExchange for Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse 10.2.2 User Guide.