Downloading and Installing the DataDirect Connect for JDBC Utility
Download the DataDirect Connect for JDBC utility from the DataDirect download web site to a machine that has access to the DB2 database server. Extract the contents of the utility file and run the installer.
- Go to the DataDirect download site:
- Choose the Connect for JDBC driver for an IBM DB2 data source.
- Register to download the DataDirect Connect for JDBC Utility.
- Download the utility to a machine that has access to the DB2 database server.
- Extract the contents of the utility file to a temporary directory.
- In the directory where you extracted the file, run the installer.
The installation program creates a folder named testforjdbc in the installation directory.