After you reinstall the Metadata Manager Agent, perform the following post-upgrade tasks for each Metadata Manager Service:
- Update the Metadata Manager properties file to include any customization.
- If the Metadata Manager repository is a Microsoft SQL Server database and the Metadata Manager Service runs on UNIX, verify that the ODBCINST environment variable is set.
- Enable the Metadata Manager Service.
- Re-create Netezza resources.
- Migrate and reload Metadata Manager resources.
- Upgrade Informatica Platform resources.
- If you set the
Worker Threads configuration property for any Business Intelligence resource in the previous version, set the
Multiple Threads configuration property to the same value.
- If a secure connection is configured for the Metadata Manager web application, verify the truststore file for the mmcmd and mmRepoCmd command line programs.