Assigning Permissions on an Application or Application Object
When you assign permissions on an application or application object, you define the level of access a user or group has to the application or the application object.
- On the Manage tab, select the
Services and Nodes view.
- In the Navigator, select a Data Integration Service.
- In the contents panel, select the
- Select an application, a mapping, or a workflow.
- In the details panel, select the
Group Permissions or
User Permissions view.
- Click the
Assign Permission button.
Assign Permissions dialog box displays all users or groups that do not have permission on the application or application object.
- Enter the filter conditions to search for users and groups, and click the
- Select a user or group, and click
Allow for each permission type that you want to assign.