Cluster Configuration Permissions
Permissions control the level of access that a user or group has on a cluster configuration.
You can configure permissions on a cluster configuration in the Administrator tool and the Informatica command line interface.
A user or group can have the following permissions on a cluster configuration:
- Read. The user or group members can view the cluster configuration.
- Write. The user or group members can edit the cluster configuration. Includes read permission.
- Execute. The user or group members can run mappings in the Hadoop environment.
- Grant. The user or group members can grant permission on the cluster configuration to other users and groups. Includes read permission.
- All. The user inherits all allowed permissions.
By default, all users have permission to view the cluster configuration name.
For information about cluster configuration permissions, refer to the
Informatica Big Data Management Administrator Guide.