Assigning Permissions on a Connection
When you assign permissions on a connection, you define the level of access a user or group has to the connection.
- On the Manage tab, select the
- In the Navigator, select the connection.
- In the contents panel, select the
- Click the
Assign Permissions dialog box displays all users or groups that do not have permission on the connection.
- Enter the filter conditions to search for users and groups, and click the
- Select a user or group, and click
Allow for each permission type that you want to assign.