Viewing Permission Details on a Domain Object
When you view permission details, you can view the origin of effective permissions.
- On the Manage tab, select the
Services and Nodes view.
- In the Navigator, select the domain object.
- In the contents panel, select the
- Click the
- Enter the filter conditions to search for users and groups, and click the
- Select a user or group and click
Permission Details dialog box appears. The dialog box displays direct permissions assigned to the user or group, direct permissions assigned to parent groups, and permissions inherited from parent objects. In addition, permission details display whether the user or group is assigned the Administrator role which bypasses permission checking.
- Or, click
Edit Permissions to edit direct permissions.