Viewing Permission Details for a User or Group
When you view permission details, you can view the origin of effective permissions.
- In the header of Infomatica Administrator, click .
The Manage Permissions dialog box appears.
- Click the Groups or Users tab.
- Enter a string to search for users and groups, and click the Filter button.
- Select a user or group.
- Select a domain object and click the View Permission Details button.
Permission Details dialog box appears. The dialog box displays direct permissions assigned to the user or group, direct permissions assigned to parent groups, and permissions inherited from parent objects. In addition, permission details display whether the user or group is assigned the Administrator role which bypasses permission checking.
- Click Close.
- Or, click Edit Permissions to edit direct permissions.