Assigning Permissions on an SQL Data Service
When you assign permissions on an SQL data service object, you define the level of access a user or group has to the object.
- On the Manage tab, select the
Services and Nodes view.
- In the Navigator, select a Data Integration Service.
- In the contents panel, select the
- Select the SQL data service object.
- In the details panel, select the
Group Permissions or
User Permissions view.
- Click the
Assign Permission button.
Assign Permissions dialog box displays all users or groups that do not have permission on the SQL data service object.
- Enter the filter conditions to search for users and groups, and click the
- Select a user or group, and click
Allow for each permission type that you want to assign.