Viewing Permission Details on an SQL Data Service
When you view permission details, you can view the origin of effective permissions.
- On the Manage tab, select the
Services and Nodes view.
- In the Navigator, select a Data Integration Service.
- In the contents panel, select the
- Select the SQL data service object.
- In the details panel, select the
Group Permissions or
User Permissions view.
- Enter the filter conditions to search for users and groups, and click the
- Select a user or group and click the
View Permission Details button.
Permission Details dialog box appears. The dialog box displays direct permissions assigned to the user or group, direct permissions assigned to parent groups, and permissions inherited from parent objects. In addition, permission details display whether the user or group is assigned the Administrator role which bypasses permission checking.
- Or, click
Edit Permissions to edit direct permissions.