Data Integration Service Privileges
The Data Integration Service privileges determine actions that users can perform on applications using the Administrator tool and the infacmd command line program. They also determine whether users can drill down and export profile results using the Analyst tool and the Developer tool.
The following table lists the actions that users can perform with the privilege in the Application Administration privilege group:
|| User is able to perform the following actions:
- Back up and restore an application to a file.
- Deploy an application to a Data Integration Service and resolve name conflicts.
- Start an application after deployment.
- Find an application.
- Start or stop objects in an application.
- Configure application properties.
The following table lists the required permissions and the actions that users can perform with the privilege in the Profiling Administration privilege group:
|Drilldown and Export Results
Read on project
Execute on relational data source connection is also required to drill down on live data
| User is able to perform the following actions:
- Drill down profiling results.
- Export profiling results.