Using Informatica Administrator Overview
Informatica Administrator is the tool that you use to manage the Informatica domain and Informatica security.
Use the Administrator tool to complete the following types of tasks:
- Domain administrative tasks. Manage logs, domain objects, user permissions, and domain reports. Generate and upload node diagnostics. Monitor Data Integration Service jobs and applications. Domain objects include application services, nodes, grids, folders, database connections, operating system profiles, and licenses.
- Security administrative tasks. Manage users, groups, roles, and privileges.
The Administrator tool has the following tabs:
- Manage. View and edit the properties of the domain and objects within the domain.
- Monitor. View the status of profile jobs, scorecard jobs, preview jobs, mapping jobs, SQL data services, web services, and workflows for each Data Integration Service.
- Logs. View log events for the domain and services within the domain.
- Reports. Run a Web Services Report or License Management Report.
- Security. Manage users, groups, roles, and privileges.
- Cloud. View information about your Informatica Cloud® organization.
The Administrator tool has the following header items:
- Log out. Log out of the Administrator tool.
- Manage. Manage your account.
- Help. Access help for the current tab and determine the Informatica version.