Assigning LDAP Users to Native Groups
You can assign LDAP user accounts to native groups. You cannot change the assignment of LDAP user accounts to LDAP groups.
- In the Administrator tool, click the Security tab.
- In the Groups section of the Navigator, select a Native group and click Edit.
- Click the Users tab.
- To assign an LDAP user to a group, select an LDAP user in the All Users column and click Add.
- To remove an LDAP user from a group, select an LDAP user in the Assigned Users column and click Remove.
- Click OK to save the user assignments.