Viewing services and managed APIs
API Registry page of API Manager to view and select Informatica Cloud services and create and handle managed APIs.
API Registry page shows available services and managed APIs and their details. To view services only, select
Available Services. To view managed APIs only, select
To create and use a managed API, you perform the following actions on the
- Create a managed API for the service.
- Copy the managed API URL and provide the URL to API consumers. Alternatively, API consumers can use API Portal to access managed APIs.
You can customize the URLs of managed APIs so that the API domain name replaces the Informatica domain name as the base URL of the API. For more information, see
Custom API URLs
API Registry page you can also perform the following actions:
- Deactivate, activate, and delete a managed API
- Create a new version of a managed API.
- Add a managed API to a group or remove the managed API from a group.
- Create a JSON web token for a managed API.
If a managed API exists for a service that is unavailable or has been deleted, the managed API is greyed out on the display.