If you generate JSON web token for the group, you can use it to invoke any managed API in the group that uses JWT or JWT and Basic authentication.
If you define a context for the group,
API Manager adds the context to the API URL of the managed APIs that belong to the group. When you add a context to a group, consider the following guidelines:
- Group context must be unique.
- The context cannot be identical to the name of a managed API, or to the combination of an API name and any of its versions. Also, the combination of the group context, API name, and version of any managed API that belongs to the group cannot be identical to any other URL context in the organization. For example, if you want to create a group to contain version
b of managed API
a, the following restrictions apply:
- The group context cannot be
b is the default version of
a, the group context cannot be
/a because the API context of the default version can either include the version or not, and thus can be either
b is not the default version of
a, you can create a group with context
/a, because the API context the non-default version always includes the version and is thus
- The context is case sensitive.
- The context cannot contain a
/t/ segment because this segment is reserved for Informatica internal use. For example, the context cannot be