Customer 360 user interface contains a navigation pane on the left and a details pane on the right. Click a link in the Left pane to open the corresponding pages, such as New menu, File Import, and Task Manager. The details pane displays details about the link you select in the left navigation pane.
The following image shows the user interface with the
Customer 360 has the following tabs:
- The Home page is your dashboard and monitoring page. The page contains the tasks panel, records panel, and a collection of charts. The charts give a visual summary of the customers and task details. Managers and administrators can view a list of review tasks in the tasks panel. The records panel lists the records that you have submitted or saved as drafts.
- The New page lists the type of master data that you can add. Your user role must permit you to add the master data. Use the New tab to add records.
- The Search page contains the search results. Use the Search page to find records. You can open a record from the search results.
- Task Manager
- The Task Manager page displays the tasks that are assigned to you and all unclaimed tasks. Use the Task Manager to organize, claim, and resolve tasks that the review processes generate.
- My Records
- The My Records page contains the list of drafts, submitted records, and the details pane. When you create a record, you can save the data as a draft. Use the My Records page to find, edit, and delete drafts. When a draft is complete, you can submit the draft for approval.
- File Import
- The File Import page contains the options to import data into
Customer 360. Follow the steps to select and import data.