Creating a Properties File for the Relationship Graph User Interface
If you want to use the relationship graph user interface, you must create a properties file with parameters related to the relationship graph.
The following sample shows the properties configured for the relationship graph user interface:
You can configure the following parameters in the properties file:
- URL to access the relationship graph user interface WAR file.
- Use the following format for the URL:
<Host IP Address>:<Port>/<WAR File Name>/<Version Number>/<Configuration File Identifier>/The URL uses the following parameters:
- Host IP Address. IP address of the host machine on which you plan to deploy the relationship graph user interface WAR file.
- Port. Port number on which the host listens.
- WAR File Name. Name of the WAR file that you plan to generate for the RESTful web services.
- Version Number. Version number of the RESTful web services.
- Configuration File Identifier. Unique identifier for the configuration file and the matching rules file that you specify when you package the RESTful web services.
- Optional. Maximum number of search results to return in the user interface when you search for a record. Default is 10.
- Optional. Maximum number of child levels to display in the relationship graph. Default is 5.
- Optional. Maximum number of nodes that you want to display in the relationship graph. Default is 500.