When you upgrade a
Relate 360 installation, the installer upgrades all the binary files but does not remove any custom files that you add to the installation directory, such as the population files. You must have root privileges to perform the upgrade process.
- If you use streaming data, kill the Storm topology or the Spark application that you use to process the streaming data.
- Back up the installation directory of
Relate 360. The default installation directory is
- From the root directory, run the following command:
rpm –ivh <Local Directory>/MDMRelate360-<Version Number>.x86_64.rpm
Version Number indicates the version number of the
Relate 360, and
Absolute Path indicates the absolute path to the RPM package.
rpm –ivh MDMRelate360-10.0.HF7-0.x86_64.rpm
The installer upgrades all the binary files in the following directory:
Do not use the
-uvh option to upgrade a
Relate 360 installation.
- If you use the search client to search for matching records, perform the following tasks:
- From the directory that you start the search client, delete the
workspace directory that contains the cached files of the search client.
- From the home directory of the user, delete the
.eclipse directory that contains the metadata files of the search client.