Configuring the SSA-NAME3 Index Parameters
You must configure the SSA-NAME3 index parameters, such as the column name that you want to use to index the records, in the configuration file.
To configure the SSA-NAME3 indexing parameters, add the following parameters to the
section in the configuration file:
- Name of the column that you want to use to index the records.
Ensure that you specify the column name in the
- Name of the SSA-NAME3 field based on which you want to build keys.
You can specify only one field as a key field in a configuration file. If you want to create indexes for other fields, you must create a separate configuration file for the required field.
- Optional. Type of key level that you want to build. Use one of the following values:
- Standard. Builds more variations than limited key level but uses less disk space than extended key level.
- Extended. Builds more variations than standard key level and uses more disk space than standard and limited key levels.
- Limited. Builds less variations and uses low disk space than standard and extended key levels.
- Default is Standard.
- Optional. Additional attributes that you want to configure. You can specify the following attributes:
- NAMEFORMAT=L|R. Indicates whether the major word in a name or address is on the left end or the right end. For example, in Western names, the family name is on the right end of the names.
- UNICODE_ENCODING. Specifies the Unicode format of the data that you use.
The following sample code shows the SSA-NAME3 indexing parameters: