Configuring the SSA-NAME3 Search Parameters
You must configure the SSA-NAME3 search parameters, such as the field name based on which you want to search records, in the configuration file.
To configure the SSA-NAME3 searching parameters, add the following parameters to the
section in the configuration file:
- Name for the search that you configure.
- Name of the column based on which you want to generate key ranges to search records.
- Name of the SSA-NAME3 field based on which you want to search records.
You can specify only one field as a key field in a configuration file. If you want to use other fields, you must create a separate configuration file for the required field.
- Required only if you use fuzzy keys for indexing. Type of search that you want to perform. Use one of the following values:
- A search returns more candidates as the search level increases but uses more resources and takes a longer execution time.
- Optional. Additional attributes that you want to configure. You can specify the following attributes:
- NAMEFORMAT=L|R. Indicates whether the major word in a name or address is on the left end or the right end. For example, in Western names, the family name is on the right end of the names.
- UNICODE_ENCODING. Specifies the Unicode format of the data that you use.
The following sample code shows the SSA-NAME3 search parameters: