Disaster recovery includes recovery of all EDS components and data flows after a catastrophic event. When a catastrophic event occurs, you can recover the EDS components and data flows from a disaster recovery site and resume normal operations.
Perform the following steps to recover EDS:
- Replicate the EDS installation.
- Back up data flows
- Optionally, back up the node groups.
- Set parameters and values for the entity properties.
- Optionally, replicate source files and position files.
- Restore EDS from the disaster recovery site.