You can configure the following properties for the Compress Data transformation type:
- Entity Name
- Name of the transformation. Maximum length is 32 characters.
- Description of the transformation. Maximum length is 256 characters.
- Compression Technique
- Compression technique that the transformation type uses to compress data.
You can select one of the following compression algorithms:
- Apply Transformation On
- Select the source service, target service, or aggregator on which you want to apply the transformation.
- You can collect and monitor the following statistics:
- Events Received
- Bytes Received
- Events Generated
- Bytes Sent
- Time Taken for Transformation (Milliseconds)