Consider the following guidelines when you add connections and transformations to data flows:
- You can add transformations to the source service, the target service, or the aggregator. To add a transformation, drag the transformation to the link and associate it with the entity name.
- You can add only one link between two entities, between two transformations, and between a transformation and an entity.
- You can add multiple transformations to a link.
- You cannot add a link between two transformations.
- If you have a transformation that is running on a target service, you cannot add another link between that transformation and a different target service.