You can configure the following properties for the Unstructured Data Parser transformation type:
- Entity Name
- Name for the transformation. Maximum length is 32 characters.
- Description of the transformation. Maximum length is 256 characters.
- Pattern that describes how to parse the data. The format must match the pattern defined in the Grok pattern file or the regular expression you specify in
- Custom Regex
- Optional field. Regular expression that applies to any part of the input that is not defined in
- Apply Transformation On
- Select the source service, target service, or aggregator on which you want to apply the transformation.
- You can collect and monitor the following statistics:
- Events Received
- Bytes Received
- Events Generated
- Bytes Sent
- Time Taken for Transformation (Milliseconds)