You can view one domain in the
Services and Nodes view on the
Domain tab. It is the highest object in the Navigator hierarchy.
When you select the domain in the Navigator, the contents panel shows the following views and buttons:
- Properties view. View or edit domain resilience properties.
- Resources view. View available resources.
- Permissions view. View or edit group and user permissions on the domain.
- Diagnostics view. View node diagnostics, generate and upload node diagnostics to Customer Support Manager, or edit customer portal login details.
- Plugins view. View plug-ins registered in the domain.
- Monitoring Configuration view. View the monitoring configuration properties configured in the Mode Repository Service.
- View Logs for Domain button. View logs for the domain and services within the domain.
Actions menu on the
Manage tab, you can shut down the domain, view logs, or access help on the current view.