, ARC) is a 20-character output string similar to the element status fields. Informatica Address Verification returns ARC values for nonvalid addresses with Ix process status code. ARC describes why Address Verification rejected an address and directs you to possible resolutions. Address Verification generates the following ARC values:
2. Missing element in address.
3. Numeric provided inside element is outside permissible range – for example, wrong numeric inside street name or house number; 100 Main St when house numbers range from 400-800 on Main St.
4. Multiple inputs for the element.
5. Input element ambiguous / multiple matches.
6. Element contradicts other elements. For example, the postal code information and locality information do not match.
7. Address is rejected because Address Verification corrected multiple elements or copied multiple elements from the input address to the output address.
8. General Postal Authority Rule.
In all other scenarios, Address Verification returns the default ARC value, 0.