Filter on a data flow in the
Grid view to view related source statistics in the
You can view the following common statistics for all
You can view additional statistics for the File, Static File, HTTP, TCP, MQTT, Syslog TCP, Syslog UDS, and WebSocket source services.
- State of the source service
- The state appears as a colored box in the table. The source service can appear in one of the following colors:
- Green. Indicates that all EDS Nodes on which the source service is running are active.
- Red. Indicates that at least one associated EDS Node is inactive.
- Name of the source service.
- Node Name
- Name of the node to which the source service is mapped.
- Data Flow Name
- Name of data flow to which the source service is mapped.
- Active Host
- Name of the active machine on which the source service is running.
- Standby Hosts
- The standby machines of the source service.
- Bytes Sent
- Number of bytes sent by the source service.
- Events Sent
- Number of events sent by the source service.
- Events to be Sent
- Number of events that the source service is yet to send.
- Send Rate (Per Sec)
- Number of bytes sent every second.
- Events not Delivered
- Number of events not delivered to the target service. If you have included transformations on the source service in the data flow, this statistic includes the number of events that are not delivered after all the transformations are applied.
This statistic shows a value of 0 for all the source services except File source service and HTTP source service.
All the statistics, except
Bytes Sent and
Events Sent are reset when you restart the EDS Node on which the source services are running.