Services and Nodes view shows all application services and the node defined in the domain.
Services and Nodes view has the following components:
- Domain Navigator
Appears in the left pane of the
Domain tab. The Navigator displays the following types of objects:
- Domain. You can view one domain, which is the highest object in the Navigator hierarchy.
- Application services. An application service represents server-based functionality. Select an application service to view information about the service and its processes.
- Node. A node represents a machine in the domain. You assign resources to a node and configure service processes to run on the node.
- License. View the license and the services assigned to the license.
- Contents panel
Appears in the right pane of the
Domain tab and displays information about the domain or domain object that you select in the Navigator.
- Actions menu in the Navigator
When you select a domain object in the Navigator, you can create a folder, service, node, or license.
- Actions menu on the Manage tab
When you select the domain in the Navigator, you can shut down or view logs for the domain.
When you select a node in the Navigator, you can remove a node association, recalculate the CPU profile benchmark, or shut down the node.
When you select a license in the Navigator, you can add an incremental key to the license.