When you log in to the
Administrator tool, the settings that you make in the
Grid view of the
Monitoring tab are preserved across different sessions.
The following preferences are preserved across different sessions:
- Table preferences
- The settings that you make for the data flow, nodes, source service, and target service tables persist across sessions. You can set the following table preferences:
- Table columns that you want to display. Click the arrow in the table column heading. Select
Columns and choose the columns you want to display or hide.
- Table column sorting. Click on a column name to sort the table by status. To sort the columns alphabetically, click the arrow in the table column heading and select
Sort Ascending or
- Number of rows in the table.
- Active page number.
- Number of rows per page
- Chart preferences
- The following chart preferences that you set persist across sessions:
- Statistics for which you want to display charts.
- Time interval for which you want to view the information, such as, 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
- Size of the charts.
- Filter preferences
- The following filter preferences that you set persist across sessions:
- Filters that you apply.
- Associated filters.
- Page preferences
- The following page preference that you set persists across sessions:
- State of panels. The panels can be expanded or collapsed.
To reset the preferences that you have set, click
Clear preferences in the