Informatica Administrator (the Administrator tool) is a web application that you use to create the Edge Data Streaming Service, create and deploy data flows, and monitor EDS entities.
Use the Administrator tool to perform the following tasks:
- Domain administrative tasks. Manage logs, domain objects, and user permissions.
- Security administrative tasks. Manage users, groups, roles and privileges.
The Administrator tool has the following tabs:
- Manage. View and edit the properties of the domain and objects within the domain.
- Monitor. This tab is not applicable for
- Logs. View log events for the domain and services within the domain.
- Reports. Run a Web Services Report or License Management Report.
- Security. Manage users, groups, roles, and privileges.
- Cloud. View information about your Informatica Cloud organization.
The Administrator tool has the following header items:
- Log out
- Log out of the Administrator tool.
- Manage your account.
- Access help for the current tab, determine the Informatica version, and configure the data usage policy.