Filter on a data flow in the
Grid view to view target service statistics.
You can view the following statistics for target services:
- State of the target service
- The state appears as a colored box in the table. The target service can appear in one of the following colors:
- Green. Indicates that all EDS Nodes on which the target service is running are active.
- Red. Indicates that at least one associated EDS Node is inactive.
- Name of the target service.
- Node Name
- Name of the node to which the target service is mapped.
- Data Flow Name
- Name of data flow to which the target service is mapped.
- Bytes Received
- The number of bytes the target service receives.
- Events Received
- The number of events the target service receives.
- Receive Rate (Per Sec)
- The number of bytes the target service receives every second.
- Events Reassigned
- The number messages that the source service resends to the target service when it has not received acknowledgment from the target service.
You can view additional statistics for the File, HDFS, and Cassandra target services.