When you add a chart in the Grid view, it appears with default properties. You can change the properties of the charts.
You can set the following chart options:
- Chart size
- Select the chart size from the list. The chart size is a global setting. All charts appear in the size you select. You can select a small, medium, or large chart size. Default size is small.
- Number of charts in a row
- Select the number of charts of charts to display in a row. You can display 1, 2, 3, or 4 charts in a row.
- Chart interval
- The line charts plot the statistics with a granularity of five seconds for a period of one hour. You can select the time interval for which you want to plot the chart. You can select a time interval of 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 1 hour.
- Start or stop live data
- When you add a chart to the chart panel, the chart displays live data. To stop live data, click
Pause. To display live data, click